Chiampa radio is a volunteer run community radio station that is maintained by two lifelong friends. The station is internet based only and the main studio is located in Lutz, Fl. Our secondary station is located in Chicago, Il. Our station clock follows the Eastern time zone and follows NYC time changes.
We offer free airtime to any artist wishing to use our medium under the following conditions:
- Your program may not include hate speech, or call for violence through hate crimes, against a specific race, or a group of races, gender, sexuality, religion, or any other minority or majority group.
- Programs are classified in the following fashion:
Block program – Any program with a run time of 30 minutes. or can be evenly divided by 30 minute segments, up to 2 hours. These programs should be recorded on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and will run during prime time slots (M-F – 10:30am – Noon; 1:30pm – 3:30pm; 7:30pm – 10:00pm – All times Eastern).
Weekday Rush Hour Content – Any program that has a run time up to 15 minutes and is produced in a irregular fashion. These programs will run randomly between 6am and 10:30am weekday mornings.
Radio Roulette – Tracks will be randomly played on Saturday or Sunday between the hours of 6am – noon. Program can be any length up to 2 hours.
- You are responsible for filing and following any royalty and/or performance rights process of any copyrighted material used in your program, including any fees associated with the use of such materials. You may request broadcast reports of your programs on a monthly basis for your records and to assist in your filings. You hold Chiampa Internet Radio, B&R Media Group, LLC, owners, operators, and anyone else with interest in the above mentioned entities harmless for any fees and fines accrued by the broadcast of your material.
- All decisions made by the station manager(s) is final.
- Please plan to provide one season (Winter/Spring, Summer/Fall) worth of programming if you wish to have a weekly time slot.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us to start today!